Virtual Cavatelli Class
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us as we teach you how to create our signiture Ricotta Cavatelli in the comfort of your own home!
What You Recieve:
- All ingredents needed to create pasta
- 1 Cavatelli board
- 1 Signiture Red Monte's Apron
- 1 bottle of Sauvigion Blanc, or Cabernet Sauvigion
- recepie card detailing instructions on how to form pasta
- 1 32oz jar of Monte's Tomato Sauce
What you will need at home:
A working cook top either gas or electric to boil water for pasta
a computer, smart phone, or tablet with internet connection
work surface with enough space to form and shap pasta
How it works:
This event is held online via zoom. Once ticket is purchaed you will be directed to pick up packet with all items listed above 1 day before the event. An email confermation with a zoom link and password to join will be sent out to all ticket holders 1 hour before the event.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this ticket valid for only one person or for a family?
Tickets are vaild for one log in via zoom. You may make this pasta with 1 or as many people who are in your household. (please note ingredents provided makes up to 4 servings)
Is this event good for children?
YES, we have tought countless elementry school children and adults how to make our Signiture Cavatelli. It is a great course for any level cook. We make the event fun and easy going to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves.
If I need more ingredents to make a larger quantity of pasta do I have to purchase another ticket?
No, you can purchase additional ingredents à la carte. This can be done by adding the "Additional Ingrediants" ticket to your order. (Additional ingrediants make 4 portions of pasta).
Additional aprons, cavatelli boards and sauce can also be purchased.
- Cavatelli Zoom Class$50+$4.44 Tax$50+$4.44 Tax0$0
- Additional ingredients$10+$0.89 Tax$10+$0.89 Tax0$0
- Monte's Signature Apron$19.99+$1.77 Tax$19.99+$1.77 Tax0$0
- Cavatelli Board$9.99+$0.89 Tax$9.99+$0.89 Tax0$0
- 32 oz Tomato Sauce$8+$0.71 Tax$8+$0.71 Tax0$0